Does this idiom sound like you?
[Idiom: the need to hurry or move faster]
You are probably working really hard to improve your English skills to get your target in IELTS and your place at university, but you may be doing it alone. This means that maybe you feel like your progress is moving quite slow and that you need “to get your skates on”! With expert guidance, you can advance faster which is why I have 5 tips below on how you can do this.
Here are 5 tips to help you progress…
- Write down the date of your exam or university application deadline
- Make a plan by counting the number of weeks/months until then and think about what you to improve before that date
- Create targets each week/month, for example, ‘I want to learn 200 new words related to technology by (a certain date)’ or ‘I will complete the first draft of my application by (a certain date)’
- Put this plan on your wall or somewhere that you will see it every day to keep you focused and motivated
- At the end of each week/month write down if you have achieved your targets
I will explain the importance of these steps in another post.
Subscribe and don’t miss out on any activities and tips we release – http://hippoedtech.com/subscribe-to-activities/